Show your support for Indiana 4-H by purchasing an Indiana 4-H Foundation Specialty License Plate. Plate fees support programs for young people state-wide, and a portion of the money from each plate that is sold goes right back to 4-H in the county where the plate was purchased. Indiana 4-H Foundation Specialty License Plates are more than just an accessory – they are an investment in a Bright Green Future!
You can purchase or renew your Indiana 4-H Foundation Specialty Plate at your local BMV Branch or at www.in.gov/bmv.
If you are interested in a low digit Indiana 4-H Foundation Specialty Plate, please contact our office. Low digit plates are administered on a first-come first-served basis.
Other ways that you can help:
- Promote the Indiana 4-H Foundation plate to your friends and family
- Talk about the plate on your Facebook page and Twitter
- Promote the plate at all of your meetings
- Display a banner ad on your website
- Promote the 4-H Foundation plate in your newsletters and emails
- Talk to local companies about supporting Indiana 4-H with a plate on their company fleet or vehicles
For more information, please contact the Indiana 4-H Foundation at www.in4h.org.